Sunday, September 6, 2009

What do you think of this newsletter?

We welcome any comments you would like to make about this newsletter. Feedback in the first month came from:
Lorna Levy, Sea Point: I looked through the blog......very interesting. I will now be able to follow the workings of the Trauma Centre by going onto your blogspot! I thought the organisation had folded.
Joseph Schwartz, The Bowlby Centre, London: It's beautiful. The graphics are brilliant. I'd like to consider the art work of Lauraine Vivian as a cover for our next issue. (Blog editor: J. Schwartz is the editor of "Attachment")
Dr Connie Valkin, Johannesburg: SO IMPRESSIVE!! Well done!! I thought it looked beautiful. . GREAT IDEA
Clare Linder, Cape Town: Thank you for the news of the Trauma Centre blog spot. It is beautifully designed and so interesting and such a brilliant idea. I believe it very important to network and keep in touch with what is happening.

Reactions from Trauma Centre Staff Members follow ......

Nicole Paulsen: Absolutely magnificent, the blog is appealing to the eye, the content is enjoyable, the quotes/comments from staff is unique, the blog is an excellent and above all creative way of getting all involved. Photographs (especially of events) always spark interest. Keeping cool - The Trauma Centre Reception Desk was my favourite part. Thanks for putting all this together, the blog truly makes our centre and work come alive and gives us something to always look forward to.
Heidi Wichman: I just checked it out and WOW. Sounds like an organisation I want to work for. I agree with Nicole it makes our work come alive. Really interesting and exciting, I'm even motivated to write something myself. Thanks for the effort, well done.
Miriam Fredericks: Fabulous; looks excellent. Really putting us on the map.

3 comments:

  1. Mike Abrams, Board Member: Well done - great to have it up - hope we all use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Staff and readers of this blog!
    I too was called up to assist last year with the zenophobic fall out and since all has quietened down since then, this offers a nice format to stay in touch! Great idea. May I suggest we use it to share professional info. tips and ideas on new literature, experiences or contacts for the wellbeing of all! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have finally managed to reach the blog and it is exciting to read about the work of the trauma centre.I look forward to reading more. Sally Berry

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your comment. It won't appear on the blog immediately because we moderate all comments.